Happy birthday Marin!

This is what Marin looked like on her birthday...

And this is her in her second shirt of the day because yes, she puked on her first shirt...one year old and still spitting up. I guess it could be worse - she could be almost 5 and not potty-trained...

Continuing with the tradition, Marin got her own mini-birthday cake. She went to town on it - we have hilarious video of her deciding to skip her hands and just use her mouth - none of the others have done that. This picture is of course near the end - I think she got closest to finishing the cake of all the kids so far. This does not surprise us.

Getting cleaned off...

The kids in the morning, all dressed and ready for story time and prayer.

Kate and Marin in the cute pajamas Grandma Sue made. Kate is holding her cage of wonders - sometimes it has little people animals, sometimes it has Cars cars, but lately it has often held her princesses - who is the mean stepmom now?
2 comments:
So cute! Way to go Marin!! We wish we could have been there for the festivities and pizza! (I assume there was pizza, but I guess I don't know) I have an idea... why don't you move here so we can come to her next party! Love you guys.
So dang cute! I can't believe how different your girls look (I'm sure you hear that a lot). They are both darling. And Ryan is getting so old. Can you believe he'll be in kindergarten this fall? How can our kids be so old?
Post a Comment