Saturday, January 5, 2008

Random pics over Christmas break...

Here is our house Christmas morning while presents are being opened...
Here is Ryan playing with the Lincoln logs on the train table while Kate and Marin "help."
Mommy and Kate partake in a little Sunday siesta...hey, at least when I go down I take one of them with me, right?
Kate drew a moustache on herself and Zeke's punishment was to make her Harry Potter. Don't ask me.
So one night we left Pappy-bunk at a friends house and we had to make a substitute - Pappy-bear. Now she is attached to both...
Marin in her sparkly red pants and scotty dogs shirt outfit - you have to love it!

Ryan looking handsome...

Marin and Kate in the tub...I promise, they are sisters...I was there both times.

1 comment:

Jenae said...

I swear that Marin's hair doesn't look real!! No child that young has that much hair!! Cute pictures. I miss you guys!!!