Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Kate!



Happy Birthday Kate! 4 years old!
She is in her Belle dress that Grandma Gemie made her. She also got a beautiful pink dress that Grandma Sue made her - she calls it her "Ariel" dress - more pictures to come!

Marin and Ryan enjoying the cake, or probably the ice cream - the cake was pretty, but not very tasty. Of course, the kids seem a bit less discriminate where sugar is involved.

Kate's friend Millie - we had so much fun playing Princess games with her!


The cake - from the deli at Kroger (Kate picked it out, go figure) and we just plopped some of the Polly Pocket Princesses on top. (Does that make it semi-homemade?)


A picture of Kate smiling?

The birthday song!

3 comments:

Camie said...

Wow! You guys went all out! Kate, you looked so darling in your princess dress and it looks like you had a blast at your party. Alyssa, I would totally count the cake as semi- homemade because it was the princesses that made the cake a success and that was your idea. I miss all of you! I wish that I could have been there.

Amy said...

looks like a successful birthday party! what a big girl!!!

Deanna and Gary said...

That cake is totally semi-homemade! What a fun mom you are polly pockets on a cake I'm suggesting that to Bekky for her girls. Cute idea! Those kids of yours look very happy in your pictures. Your doing a fantastic job, Gooo Aylssa!