Sunday, April 27, 2008

Breakfast, after school snack, and my couch potatoes...

So one morning this last week or so, the girls woke up (they always wake up between 7 or 8, usually an hour before Ryan) and Marin had a blowout or something. So I grabbed Kate and put her in bed with Zeke with some leftover Rice Krispie treats and they had a good breakfast in bed together.This is what Marin and Kate look like when they are watching a movie together in their room (on the portable DVD player).
One day last week we had graham crackers with frosting topped with strawberries and sprinkles for after school snack. The kids really liked it.


One last story. Today after church Ryan told the following to Zeke and I: "Somebody in my class said something bad today. Somebody said bum-bum and poo-poo." Zeke and I had to take a few to compose ourselves. The funny thing too is that I know this little girl (Ryan is the only boy in his class of 5) learned those words from Ryan.

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I love rice krispie treats for breakfast too, nothing better. That picture of your girls is so very cute, they both have such sweet faces. Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure he didn't learn those words from one of mine???

Erik likes to make this snack for R that he calls "ants in mud", where he spread peanut butter on a graham cracker and then dots it with raisins and chocolate sprinkles. Graham crackers are such a staple.

Emily said...

Your kids are adorable. I love them in bed together!

Jenae said...

Ok, I don't know how to say this without sounding weird, but I think Marin looks like me when I was young!! Am I crazy? Probably... I just want some kid to look like me, and since none of my kids do, my nieces are the next best thing. Love ya!!

Jenae said...

Oh, and I don't want people to miss Marin's shirt while watching movies with Kate!

Alyssa said...

Thanks for pointing the shirt out Jenae! Also, I think that Marin looks like you more than your own children do. Just kidding! I actually think your girls look like you sometimes.