The other day I (Zeke) commissioned Ryan to do some Drawings for me. He got paid the big bucks (4 cents). Here they are compared to the original artwork.




Ryan had said he wanted to draw some of the drawings we have around the house to put in his "house" - his bedroom. These were the drawings he wanted to do (the other Van Gogh paintings around the room were "too boring"). As you can see, he's not quite as expressionistic as Vincent Van Gogh, but we've got him on a steady diet of paint chips, so hopefully he'll get there soon.
3 comments:
Good job Ryan! Some people would pay big bucks for those!
Holy Cow! Ryan, you truly are amazing and have a gift for drawing/painting. Can I request an original ryan painting... I'm not sure what genre I would like... maybe impressionist.
I think he's a better artist than I am.
Post a Comment