Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Items...

I guess Marin was too tired to even climb into the bed...is she not so cute?The kids eating an after-school snack...I think Kate was tired or something.
Zeke taking a dry ice bath - DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME - or at least keep the door open! He almost suffocated, but it was worth it for the photo opportunity, right?
Zeke got this golf game for Christmas a few years ago and the kids LOVE playing with it, as you can see - Ryan does actually try to use it the way it was intended, but the girls just love the golf ball ejecting action.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Cute pics! I guess Zeke always did live on the wild side.

Moffitt Fam said...

Alyssa, you totally ripped off my picture of Kaylin falling asleep at the table. At least you made up for it with the dry ice bath thing. Zeke and his baths. What's next, liquid nitrogen?

Anonymous said...

wait wait wait...Zeke actually bathes?!?!?!