
Tonight for Family Home Evening we learned about how the Earth was made. Really it was just because Ryan's new fascination is with Lava (thanks to "The Incredibles" and "Mario Kart"), so we decided to make him a volcano. The first time Alyssa poured vinegar into the volcano, it shot out and hit Ryan in the face. He stayed back after that.

Also, I made Ryan a paper mache Earth. Unfortunately, the balloon deflated before the last layer of paper was added, so the Earth became a lot more mountainous than it really is. You can kind of tell from this picture, but the Rocky Mountains run from California to New York. Close Enough. It was fun, and now it can hang in Ryan's room until he somehow manages to destroy it.
5 comments:
Oh Alyssa, I can not tell you how it touches my tender heart that you are building home-made volcanos!!! I knew I loved you for a reason. Promise to invite us next time.
That earth is pretty impressive.
How cute!! You are so fun with your FHE's. Love ya!
What a great idea for FHE. You're an amazing chick. I love to hear different ideas like this. Hope you are doing great. I miss you!
I also need to add my impressiveness with you guys for a very exciting/creative FHE. Ashlin has been missing you guys... I think we should have a video chat soon.
Hi guys! It's Evaly (and Nathan) from Union Square. I saw a link to your blog on Sara S.'s blog. It's so cute to see how your family has grown, but you guys look the same :) I am glad you are well. Our family blog is evalylearningbyheart.blogspot.com if you are interested. Take care.
Post a Comment