So last Sunday when we drove up to the church, the husband of Ryan's sunday school teacher (they are the Dickinson's) pulled up on his motorcycle at the same time. Ryan commented on the fact that he wished he could have and ride a motorcycle. I told Sister Dickinson what Ryan had said and she arranged it so that after church, Ryan got to ride around the parking lot on a motorcycle with Brother Dickinson! Ryan was so pleased and happy. This is the picture he drew of it when we got home. Now he wants to park his little three-wheeler next to Brother Dickinson's bike this Sunday...I just may let him.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Ryan riding a motorcycle...
So last Sunday when we drove up to the church, the husband of Ryan's sunday school teacher (they are the Dickinson's) pulled up on his motorcycle at the same time. Ryan commented on the fact that he wished he could have and ride a motorcycle. I told Sister Dickinson what Ryan had said and she arranged it so that after church, Ryan got to ride around the parking lot on a motorcycle with Brother Dickinson! Ryan was so pleased and happy. This is the picture he drew of it when we got home. Now he wants to park his little three-wheeler next to Brother Dickinson's bike this Sunday...I just may let him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment