Ryan, Kate, Zeke, and Marin

Ryan and Rebekah

This picture was just too cute - hit them on the nose Kate!

Marin failed to take a nap on the ride up, so she got one whilst touring the aquarium on Zeke's back.

Marin failed to take a nap on the ride up, so she got one whilst touring the aquarium on Zeke's back.

Rebekah, Ryan, and Kate trying to pet a shark.

2 comments:
Ashlin and I are looking at these pictures, and when she saw the one with Marin asleep on Zeke's back her comment was, "Uncle Zeke and Rachel... is she at their house?" Told you she looked like my family.
Just kidding by the way... I don't want you to really think I am one of "those" (I think we all know who I am talking about) people who try to get everyone to look like them. I think she actually looks a lot like Zeke in that picture. Love you guys. And now I am done making comments.
Post a Comment