Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kids Playing Outside and Marin

Ryan and Kate were playing outside earlier, and they decided to play with some squash bugs they found (whatever they're really called). Well, I noticed that they were looking at something, and when I went outside, they had thrown a bug in a spider's web. I guess they made this spider's day. This meal should last the spider for a lifetime or two.


Here's a pond Ryan drew on the sidewalk with chalk. He's a good little artist.



Marin has recently discovered Ryan's Little League hat from the A's. She absolutely loves it. The other day she wore it around, and then threw a fit when she had to go to bed without it, so Alyssa let her wear it. The hat along with the Argentinian Soccer jersey makes here really look like a tomboy.



Marin colored on her face yesterday, and I took this picture of her coloring job, but I just thought it was a really cute picture of her. She's really a pretty girl.

No comments: