Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Golf and Kate the Princess

Today I did some work for my adviser at school for this guy named Dave who has an invention he's working on and we are doing microbial tests for him. Anyway. . . He loves to golf, so after we were done, he wanted to go golfing, so we went (that's right, I went golfing today for work - Ha Ha Ha Ha). Here's my score. I shot 82 (10 over par) I shot 44 (8 over par) on the front and 38 (2 over par) on the back. I hit drives of 312, 320 and my new personal longest drive ever - 360 yards. It was huge and on the 18th hole - so it was a great way to finish.



Kate comes up to me today after golf and says, "Look at me, I look like Cinderella." I say "I don't remember that part from Cinderella." She says, "Yes I do look like Cinderella." Well, you can judge for yourself. Here's the picture of what she was wearing when she talked to me. Either way, she's a cute little girl and we sure do love her.

No comments: