Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Entertainment Center

For those of you who don't know (or care) I've been building a new entertainment center, since I love wood projects. I've been working on it since Sept. 20th. Here are the pictures of it's progress from day to day.
































Last night I was cutting some wood with a Coping saw, and sawed through my thumb and thumbnail. It didn't hurt too bad, but bled like crazy. It's probably the deepest cut I've ever had on my hand, so I guess I'm pretty lucky. Enjoy the pictures. These are cleaned up, so there's no gushing blood.


Here's where the project currently sits, on Sept. 30th. The left-hand portion is the top half, and the right-hand portion is the bottom. It weighs approximately 1 ton, and will be a lot of fun to move when we do move into a new house (whenever that is).

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh Alyssa I feel for you! That looks very painful...especially since you use your thumb for everything everyday ALL day. :) I hope it heals soon! Your entertainment center is impressive! nice work! Love ya!

Moffitt Fam said...

"Just call me Mr. Butterfingers. Is my face red?"