Thursday, September 11, 2008

Summer pictures of Kate


Kate playing in a "house" Zeke made for the kids.
I put Kate down for a nap in a nicely coordinated outfit, and this is what she was wearing when she woke up. I thought it was pretty cute.

Kate fell asleep on the couch after church one day - and yes, she did choose the socks and yes I did let her wear them to church...you can ask Zeke.


Kate climbing rocks by the Ohio River

Zeke and Kate playing princesses

Zeke found this scene one day and had to document it - Kate is hilarious and doesn't even realize it. We were wondering what the ticket to this event would say - Morbid Princess Ball - we think.

Ryan's first day of school - Kate just colored in the outlines of princesses (Cinderelly and Ariel) that I drew.

2 comments:

Jenae said...

I am laughing out loud right now!! At the ghost and princess dance!!

Joslin said...

Love the socks! You're such a relaxed mom, I'm learning from you!