


So Marin got this adorable nightgown for Christmas - it has the Disney princesses on front, and one of Marin's 1st words was actually Cinderella, and now she says Snow White as well. So she LOVES this nightgown, but overall she is a fairly laid-back child. So one night I had already put Marin in her jammies and was trying to find something for Kate. Well, I just grabbed this nightgown and told Kate to put it on. Marin threw an absolute fit. She made me take off her jammies and put the nightgown on her. Then she made me put on the corresponding Sleeping Beauty shoes - and yes, she sleeps with them on. Furthermore, the next morning, she would not let me take it off. She wore it all that day and that night, and I finally got her to take it off the next morning, but only by running a bath. It has quickly become her favorite outfit, so I just stick leggings on her the next morning. She is also very possessive of her hearing aids - she knows they are hers and only hers. And her blankie - heaven forbid one of the other kids even step on her blankie.
Speaking of her hearing aids, I was shopping in Wal-Mart yesterday and as I was leaving I noticed she was missing one of them - I was horrified (this is like $1000 piece of machinery!) and I talked to the customer service rep, and she said she would pass the word along. I of course went through the entire store again as well. I got home and didn't think the CS lady was really going to do anything, so I called the store manager and told her the situation. Within an hour, they had called back and found it! Do not tell me miracles have ceased, and I will not say anything bad about Wal-Mart for a long time (sorry Mitzi). Also, when I went to pick it up today, Marin was in her Sleeping Beauty nightgown and shoes, and her lamb face-mask. Everyone loved her.

5 comments:
Way to go Marin for sticking up for yourself! I love the Dennis look- only Kate could take a villain and put a princess spin on the whole outfit (and with the princess attitude as well!). I love the picture of Marin in the leaves (boy, whoever took that picture is a natural photographer :) ) and Ryan's smile made my day.
Does that lamb head scare anyone but me??
Love the picture's they always make me laugh!
Well I'm glad the human beings at Walmart are decent, even if the corporation is sucking the soul out of america! Marin is growing up so fast. What a cutie!
Oh I am so glad you found the hearing aid. That happened to us once in Home Depot. I lost it on a Monday and they found it the following Friday, I was in tears when they called saying they had it. Those things are definitely not cheap!!! I agree no coincedence there definitely a miracle!
WOW! So great that they found it! Someone is doing something right to be so blessed!
Post a Comment