Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kate as Dennis...

So in SpongeBob Squarepants the movie, there is a villain called Dennis - this dude is a cowboy who wears a hat, boots, and sunglasses. So last night, Kate dressed up as Dennis...here is the result.




Here is Dennis...quite the striking similarity, right? I guess Kate needs more bad-guy clothing!
The funniest thing about the entire incident is when I tried to put Kate to bed she threw a fit and said, "I don't want to go to bed...I mean, Dennis doesn't have to go to bed!" I almost let her stay up just for that.

Here is from the archives - Marin playing in a leaf pile in Texas over Christmas.


And because I never seem to put much of Ryan on the blog, here he is, demonstrating to Kate how you actually "smile" for a picture. I love it!

4 comments:

Moffitt Fam said...

maybe you can call her "denise" instead of dennis. :) MAvs and LAkers on Sunday! LA by 12!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA - I actually just almost snorted diet coke through my nose. I love Kate.

Amy said...

Kate sure makes a pretty Dennis! How Funny!

Joslin said...

I totally see the resemblance! I mean, I got really scared when I saw her! How awesome!