
Kate informed me the other day that she wanted to wear Cinderella's "white" dress - but she didn't have one - but mommy did! I asked her where, and she showed me in my closet where I keep all my white shirts. So I picked one out for her, safety pinned the back, and you've got it! She looks a little drunk in this picture - which brings me to my next topic...why can't I get a good picture of Kate? Check out the next set, where the girls are modeling there "baby legs" made by Aunt Jenae - MARIN, the younger, seems to be better at picture taking than Kate. And yes, I did french braid both girl's hair.





6 comments:
Jenae made them?! Impressive. The one thing that sticks out in mind of something she made was her T-Shirt Quilt. I am assuming you have seen it! :) Actually, I probably couldn't make that so she is one up on me.
The girls are very cute in their green "mommy's birthday" outfits!
Sorry Kate,
Jeff and Becky think you girls are equally cute. Jeff's tip: Keep your eyes open and look at the camera.
I LOVE the leprechaun baby legs! So cute...Ben's jealous :) Alyssa, I think the picture thing must belong to blonde-haired kids because we have a hard time getting a decent picture of Ben. But we all know how cute Kate is and of course Marin is adorable!
They are both so darling! Great work Jenae on the leggings! Did I give my old sewing machine to the wrong daughter? Great job French braiding hair Alyssa! I never could get the hand of it. I am proud of you. Love, Mom
How darling! I love those leggings!
Post a Comment