I am so grateful to finally have a lesson in basic train engine anatomy. I now need loose no more sleep over where "black thing", or "yellow paint" are located. Will he do a caboose next? (And I thought Alyssa was very creative as a child). Grandma Gemie
4 comments:
I really like the "word" because I had no idea what that logo/word thing was and yes the black thing and yellow paint are always important to know.
Your kids are quite the artist's. Where does he get all his idea's?
I am so grateful to finally have a lesson in basic train engine anatomy. I now need loose no more sleep over where "black thing", or "yellow paint" are located. Will he do a caboose next? (And I thought Alyssa was very creative as a child). Grandma Gemie
Yes, Stayc and I definitely liked "WORD" the best. Word up?
Post a Comment