Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

Our Valentine's Day brinner - the kids loved it, although Kate was a bit grumpy (she was sick).Yes, we turned the fan on after dinner - the streamers did not hold. And Jenae, when I tried to fix Marin's red eye, it only looked worse.

Patiently waiting...by the way, I switched the living room around - you can see it a little bit in the background. It is really nice not having a t.v. in the front room.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the family Valentine's Day dinner! Was that hard to do or did it just distract you?

Alyssa said...

Just a good old family tradition...and yes, it was distracting, although V-day had never been a big production anyways - that is the sad truth when you are poor!

Deanna and Gary said...

Hey Gary and I ate dinner on the front room floor on the big couch pillows. Thats my new tradition. Love the streamers, I should have done something like that. I didnt go all out I guess, but I did light many candles.