Very Cute Alyssa! I am so proud of you to continue this Valentine tradition.
AGAIN with the comments!! How do you do it Alyssa?? I am a very competitive person, and after you got MOM AND DAD to leave a comment I will have to concede to your superiority.
Oh yeah, here is my comment about that ADORABLE picture of Marin- you should send it in to that baby contest on live with regis and kelly.
I love this picture! I think that the baseball hat with the pucker face is classic.
Yep, it became my background even before I read the text!!! the cutest!
Marin is getting so big! I want to see your kids again soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very Cute Alyssa! I am so proud of you to continue this Valentine tradition.
AGAIN with the comments!! How do you do it Alyssa?? I am a very competitive person, and after you got MOM AND DAD to leave a comment I will have to concede to your superiority.
Oh yeah, here is my comment about that ADORABLE picture of Marin- you should send it in to that baby contest on live with regis and kelly.
I love this picture! I think that the baseball hat with the pucker face is classic.
Yep, it became my background even before I read the text!!! the cutest!
Marin is getting so big! I want to see your kids again soon!
Post a Comment