Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kate's Latest Artwork...

This is Snow White holding Kate...drawn by Kate with no help whatsoever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a good picture. You know I was searching through my stuff yesterday and I found that pictures that you sent me with my shoe polish. I am glad to see that Kate is becoming an artist like her older brother. One wonders how you will react to this post. Yes Jenae, I know you are reading this and yes I am talking to you...

Alyssa said...

I'm not sure how I feel about my blog being used as a forum to annoy Jenae...oh wait, I do - I feel good about it. In fact, I am getting warm fuzzies just writing about it.

Anonymous said...

I was kind of going for the prestige effect on my before comment

Alyssa said...

Oh, I definitely think you succeeded - you sound like a curator for a museum.

Jerry & Gemie said...

What a cute little artist! I love the "El Greco" feel in her works. (He always made his people 8 heads tall instead of the normal 7 heads tall.) I noticed she was doing that when I was out there. My prediction is that Kate will marry someone at least 6'3" when she grows up.