Sunday, February 15, 2009

From the Archives...



I just really like this picture of Ashlin and Kate (Ashlin is my sister Jenae's daughter and was born 5 days before Kate - and we were living within a few miles of each other at the time - it was so fun!) . I like this picture because they both have a princess dress on and a ponytail on one side of their head - almost like a 2-headed princess monster (although the cutest princess monster you will ever find).

4 comments:

Jenae said...

i like this background a lot better!

Anonymous said...

how mad would jenae get if I only commented on your blog? Anyways I love the picture

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnson's said...

Oh my gosh Alyssa! I am so glad you have a blog again. I hope things are going well. I totally miss having Ryan in my class but now I can see all his amazing drawings again!