The past week has been...interesting. Yes, this is the tree in our front yard coated with ice - it is beautiful, but the ice has caused a lot of problems. We lost electricity (and therefore heat) twice this last week - once for two and a half hours and another time for more than a day. Luckily, Tammy and Erik were kind enough to provide shelter, food, and good fun whilst my power was out. It was kind of fun to have Ryan home for the week though, even if he was a bit stir-crazy - and yes, that is right - we had 5 snow days in a row. And things are looking questionable for Monday as well!

On Friday Marin got her hearing aids. I feel like I can already tell a difference in how she is responding to conversation. When her hair is down, you don't even know she has them on - I waited a day for pictures so I could pull her hair back and actually get a good shot of what they look like.

Here is a video of the kids enjoying the weather.
5 comments:
Marin is so darling with her hearing aids! I'm glad that you have power back and are having fun with the snow. I'll send some California sunshine your way!
She looks so cute in them, you choose great colors for her, it really is amazing at the difference you can tell so quickly. Hey I hope you are doing okay, Tammy's blog had me thinking of you....
Oh her aids are darling. And I have to admit, I was a little taken aback at hour flattering a ponytail is on her. You should fo that more often. It really draws out het eyes, and shows off her beautiful features.
Yes - it was one big slumber party at our house, and I kind of wish your power would go out more often, because i have wanted you to move in ever since I met you. (*wink*) XO Tam
Do you know what brand they are? I have a client that is in a lawsuit with Sonic Innovations - a big hearing aid manufacturer.
Finally found your blog! Fun! I'm glad Marin finally got her hearing aids and that they are already making a difference
Post a Comment