Yesterday Marin turned 2! We had a luau themed party (thanks to my friend Sheila!) and invited Marin's one (and pretty much only) friend Andrew - who is to the left in the picture below. There is also Rebekah, Ryan, and Katelyn in this picture.
Marin opening presents. She got some help from the other kids, which was good because she really hasn't figured out the whole opening-presents thing.
By the end of the evening she was covered in leis - everytime she saw one she just picked it up and put it on. Oh yes, and Esther made her fairy wings!

Thanks Erik for taking all the party pictures! This is just a random shot. My sister Jenae has shown how cute the grumpy shot can be, so here is Marin scowling. Also note the classic 2-finger suck with the blankie by her mouth. That is trademarked by Marin. The dog is Calvin, my friend Tammy's dog, and normally Marin is ecstatic when there is a furry thing that moves around; I can only assume she is upset that she is not in Katelyn's spot!




6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Marin! :)
I wish we had gotten a picture of the swedish fish game - holy cow, that had their attention for quite a while! And I think Esther and Erik fished just as much as the kids....Next time, we should teach Marin the Hula!
Looks like a great time!! Happy Birthday, Marin!
Wow. There's a lot I hadn't heard about. First I learn about Marin's hearing difficulties, then I find out Brother Christensen has rocket boots?!
Happy birthday Marin!!! I am still having doubts she is really 2. I don't think she can be that old yet. We wish we could have been to your party which looks like it was lots of fun. Still waiting for any Christmas pictures...
Happy Birthday Marin! You've finally entered the terrible twos! I sure miss you!
Post a Comment