Ryan: What happens when someone is close to dying and nobody kisses them right before they die? (note to self: Ryan is watching too many Disney Princess movies).
Alyssa: They die...everyone dies eventually, but everyone will come back to life.
Ryan: (after pondering this for a minute) Momma, someone died in my science class.
Alyssa: Really?
Ryan: Yes, really - but I didn't see it.
Alyssa: (concerned, trying to think of a logical explanation - was it a few years ago, was someone sick, etc.) - huh.
Ryan: Yeah - nobody saw it. Then he turned into a skeleton and they hung him on the wall.

At this point I had to leave the room quickly as I realized he was talking about the skeleton they have on display in the science classroom - I was dying though - this is why you have kids!

4 comments:
That is hilarious! How fun for you to be going back to school. I keep toying with that idea too. However I might die if I had to take Anatomy and Physiology.
That is too funny!! and you're right this is why we have kids!
So funny!
Alyssa,
I love checking in on your family. You guys are great. Just like the good old days.
I totally love this story. I have ben thinking aobut it all day long. I love how he just reported the death so matter of factly. What a kid!
Post a Comment