Here is my crew in Lexington: Christina, Esther, Tammy, myself, and Michele. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly on our night out - conversation was great, laughter was frequent, and good food was shared. I think there was even an epiphany.
Ah Yes - Alyssa is broadcasting some serious hotness vibes - I wish I had a single brother!!!!! This was such a fun night, I hope we do it again very soon!!!
4 comments:
You look totally HOT Alyssa! :)
Ah Yes - Alyssa is broadcasting some serious hotness vibes - I wish I had a single brother!!!!!
This was such a fun night, I hope we do it again very soon!!!
Yeah!! I finally can put faces to the people I feel I know, but I haven't ever met. Looks like you girls had a lot of fun.
Man, what I'd give to be with you girls! I miss all of ya!
Post a Comment