Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Fun Post...

So Esther, my dear friend who watches my girls a couple times of week (and I guess I should also give props to Jared, her husband, who sometimes watches my kids so Esther and I can go out) posted a documentary of my girls on her blog one day when they were over at her house...enjoy!

http://everydayedwardsfamily.blogspot.com/2009/11/documentation-of-indoctrination-of.html

1 comment:

Gemie said...

Esther's blog would not let me post, but here is my post:
How funny! What cuties! I (the girls grandmother) remember being given a "Tammy" doll when I asked for a Barbie. (Tammy was less well endowed shall we say.) I was in the 5th or 6th grade before being allowed to have a real Barbie. She was a blonde, ponytained # 4 or 5 of the series. I had to give her to my younger sisters when I was older. I wish I had her now. She would be worth a pretty penny if she were in mint condition (which she wasn't).