So the Kentucky Horse park has an annual lights display that is bigger than any light display I have ever seen - above is just a small sampling. The lights were what Kate was so happy about. Marin was especially fond of the zoo; they all loved riding the mini-train; and of course Ryan is happy to hang out in the model train museum. Something for everyone!
A small sampling of the lights:
The Petting Zoo...
They built a "castle" out of legos in the museum area:
This is my favorite video of the night!

3 comments:
how fun! and a very cute video!
Wow. I never noticed it before but Marin looks just like you.
What fun! The kids are lucky to have such a fun mom! I love how you celebrate the holidays with them even though they will not be with you on the actual date. I watch the videos and want to see the real kids! Can't wait till Ryan gets his wish to come to California!
Post a Comment