Saturday, December 5, 2009

Odds and Ends for October/November...

So I was sorting through pictures and had to add a few more from the last two months - particularly ones that Esther took of our Raven Run hike:

How Marin traveled for some of it:

How Kate AND Aurora traveled for some of it - Kate is a good little monkey. And Jared is a good monkey carrier!

Marin had to stop and examine the ground A LOT.

This one was just too cute to pass up. Marin's favorite cereal is Rice Krispies. If I don't put it up after breakfast, you better believe she is into it. She had chosen her own outfit this day as well, complete with the hat.


We put this up for Halloween, and as I had to duck under it for several days, I thought it was blog-worthy. Ryan does a good scared-face, right?

No comments: