Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Miscellaneous May

One evening I told the kids to go put on their pajamas - this is what Marin came out in. It may not seem funny at first, but upon close inspection, you may notice that her "top" is a Cabbage Patch Kid nightgown. I don't even know how she got it on.

Uncle Jerry came over one day to "watch a movie." He and Kate ended up watching the same "movie." The funny part of it is that Kate snores louder than Jerry.
Jerry also took Kate, Ashlin, and Ryan to the gym. Here is Ash and Kate, jumping on the trampoline.

My college roommate, Allison, and her family came to Utah in May for a wedding - it was so much fun to catch up with them! They pushed Phx a few spots up on the places-I-may-go-to-school list.

Video: These are all videos of Ashlin, Katelyn, and Ryan at the gym. Also, while it may appear to be easy to get out of the foam pit (the kids seem to glide across the top), it is not.

4 comments:

Gemie said...

I thought for a minute Ashlin had inherited Grandma Gemie's fear of heights. Way to go Ashie! I was rooting for you! All the kids look like natural gymnasts. Sign them up at WOGA Uncle Jerry!

Gemie said...

Just read the blog again. Talk about a hand-me-down! I remember Marin's Mother's Cabbage Patch Kid wearing that nightgown! Note to Alyssa--go to Phoenix in the Winter--not the summer. (I'm sure Camie would second the motion.) Hi Allison!

Kindra said...

Love the cabbage patch nightgown! You're a hoot Marin! Alyssa- your kids are growing up so fast! Wasn't it just yesterday Ryan and Brooklyn were just little tykes? Now he is flipping off high platforms!

Esther said...

Love the video where Jerry jumps off with Ashlin and is recording. :)