In October, the kids and I went to Moab for my cousin's wedding. One of the first things we did was hike up the hill in my Grandparents backyard. My cousins and I have been all over these hills for as long as I can remember, so it was fun to take my kids up.

The view from the top:

Ryan, Katelyn, and Michael Johnson (Michael is my cousin, but he is only one month older that Ryan and they play together fabulously whenever we are in Moab).

Marin

My friend Hannah came with us, which was fabulous for me! We had picked her up and then went to get gas. When I came back to the car and got in, Hannah ran inside to go buy something - Kate was adamant that we not leave without her. So in about 2 minutes time, Hannah had the other blonde wrapped around her finger - go figure :-).

The kids wrote their names in the dirt and wanted me to take a picture.

Yes, that is Ryan up there.

1 comment:
I wish I could go to enjoy beautiful Moab with my grandkids! It has made me homesick. And lonesome for my grandkids. In 1 1/2 years I hope I will be there with them.
Post a Comment