Sunday, December 5, 2010

Remembering My Roots...

In March of 1979, I was born in Utah; 2 months later my parents moved to Dallas. In 1980, the Mavericks were born in Dallas - coincidence? I think not.

Mavs/Jazz game 2010

The ultimate in laziness? Waiting for your sister to post a blog that you can just link up to.

4 comments:

Gemie said...

I remember attending a Mavs game shortly after we arrived in Dallas. I was unaware that the team was so new. Of course, I don't think the Utah Jazz was a team yet. The Utah team was the Utah Stars if my memory serves me right.

Esther said...

LOL! You also tend to wait for a friend to write a book review that you like on Goodreads so you can just day ditto there too.

Kara said...

haha good move... I applaud your laziness!
That was a fun game to watch! I can't even imagine being there with you two crazy mav's fans in the middle of all those jazz fans!

Kindra said...

To make this story even better...In 1981 Kindra was born. Coincidence- Maybe? Alyssa, I remember being Mavs friends from a very young age, as we would pretend to be Mavs cheerleaders. Once you were a Jazz cheerleader(uh-oh) solely because you were born in Utah!