
We did the majority of our trick-or-treating in Jenae's neighborhood - and it was cold. Ryan stayed out with Uncle Brett about twice as long as the girl's and I did.Of course, we had to do all the pre-Halloween activities - such as the free Halloween Express train ride:
And of course, the trip to Cornbelly's - the local corn maze and harvest festival. Below is Marin, Kate, Ryan and Ashlin bouncing on the...hmmm...don't know what that thing is called. The kids loved it though.
Jenae at the corn maze:
All the kids (Katelyn, Ashlin, Ryan, Marin, and Rachel):


And of course, what is Halloween without decorating cookies? I can tell we did this on a Thursday, because the girls are all in the dance leotards.




And of course, the traditional carving of the pumpkins - I let the kids design the pumpkins, but I still did the cutting. I will refer you to two years ago for the reasons why.

Lastly, my two witches and one wizard:

6 comments:
They have pumpkin carving knives for kids that aren't sharp. We got them and they work great. Even Hyrum could do most of his pumpkin. Not that it was straight but he could do it.
Awesome! Halloween just in time for Christmas :)
Did you heathens actually go trick-or-treating on Sunday?
(cough) We did.
How cute! Did Grandma Sue make Ryan's costume? I know Aunt Camie made the wings for Kate (with a little help from yours truely). I had forgotten about the knife incident from two years ago. I agree with the pumpkin carving knives idea. We have never had any serious carving accidents since we made the switch. So now I guess we wait until Valentines to get the Christmas post? (Just kidding.)
@ John - yes, we were using the pumpkin carvers, but apparently you have to buy a new one every year - ours broke.
@ Christina - one of the benefits of living in Utah is that everyone trick-or-treated on Saturday! But if I were living in KY, what is good enough for the DuBravac's is good enough for the Christensen's
@ Mom - yes, Sue made those pajamas - convenient, right? And I promise to try to get Christmas up - soon...
Love the costumes...looks like they had a blast! Wish our kids could have trick-or-treated with each other. The whole Saturday in Utah would have been nnice.
Kate's pic as a butterfly is so cute and funny. Love the costumes and the last pic with all three of them!
Post a Comment