Sunday, March 23, 2008
Dear Jenae...
Since Jenae is the only one who reads my blogs that I know of, I thought I would send a shout out to you. Thank you Jenae, for commenting on our blog. I know you care. Everyone else, but especially those of you who are in fact internet-savvy (I am not going to name any names, Mitzi, Chani, Jerry, and Justin, because I don't want to embarrass you), you can leave comments. Love you Nae-ners! Alyssa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I have been waiting to get a "shout out" from somebody!! I often wondered what it would take to get one. The twins' (my friends from BYU) sister-in-law had twins with a two year old at home and got a shout out, but i didn't want to go to those extremes so THANKS Alyssa for my shout out!!
Dang it, I should have held out because I DO want you to go to those extremes! I think you should have twins next. 2 boys. Mwa-hahahahaha.
Hey! I read it! I just didn't realize you were updating it more!
...So does this mean that if I start leaving more comments that you'll dedicate a blog post specifically to me? That would be awesome.
Alyssa this is Jenny Smith I found your blog through Rozalyn's. It is so darling, I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. If it's okay I am going to add you guys on to our blog. I would love to see what you guys are up to. Ours is smithsquad.blogspot.com if you would like to keep in touch. Happy late birthday!
Zeke and Alyssa!!!! This is the Kikuchi's- Travis and Emily from BYU. hopefully you remember us.
I just randomly came across your blog and we are so excited! It is so fun to see your beautiful family and how great you guys are doing! Congrats!
This is exactly why I (Emily) am a blogging dork- so I can find and keep in touch with people like you! Yeah! Our blog is: kikuchiohana.blogspot.com
Post a Comment