Friday, March 14, 2008

T-ball practice, sickos, a visit from Justin, and from the archives...

OK, so recently we signed Ryan up for T-ball, and the result has been endless entertainment for mom and dad and a visiting uncle. (We miss you Uncle Justin, thanks for visiting!) So here are some highlights of T-ball practice:


Marin (and subsequently Kate) got sick this week - Marin with a viral sore throat with ulcers and an ear infection. Zeke got to cuddle with both girls lots. Here he is with Marin. (note: good news! This last illness was not in vain - Marin finally cut her 7th tooth!)
Here is Justin cuddling with Kate after she got ill. The kids just loved having Uncle "Justin-busters" around to play with. And give them candy...lots of candy.

And push on the swing...
Here is a photo from the archives. I get soooooooo many comments on how much hair Marin has, etc. so I thought I would remind everyone what it used to be like...so here they are when Marin was around one month old.

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Good Job Ryan! You are getting into this blogging thing! And you are right... rachel didn't have much hair at first. She sure has a TON now though. Hope you guys feel better. (Ok, I just noticed I put Rachel instead of Marin above but thought you might get a kick out of it so I didn't change it)