(This is Zeke) I have spent the past 4 days doing what every person should be doing. . .Watching March Madness (that's the College Basketball progression to the Championship for those who don't know). I had a realization today that as much of a guy that I am, I'm still a little girl sometimes (those that know me well will agree with this). Without really thinking, the other day while watching basketball, I sewed our couch cushion shut, since our wonderful little angels helped break it open, and today I spent about 3 hours switching Kate's princess outfits (at her request - her very loud request) while watching basketball. I guess I just love playing princesses with my Katers. I have attached a picture of Kate's princesses. You will notice Belle (Beauty and the Beast) on the left has no hair - that would be Kate's doing. Ariel (Little Mermaid) lost her head a few hours after this picture was taken.

The Kids (actually just the girls) got new Easter outfits, and even though it was 40 degrees today, they still wore their springy outfits. This was the best picture I could get.
1 comment:
Very cute easter outfits. How fun! I finally got interested in blogs because my husband, Dan, started one. I don't know what our address is, but I'll ask him later.
Post a Comment