On a side not though, Katelyn is getting excellent at drawing things. Here is an example. She was drawing the lion that you can see right above it. Pretty cute, right? I think there are a few other animals in cages in the drawing. I will ask her tomorrow and publish an update.
Update: Okay, the lion has a cup of water on his back, the other cup Kate says, "I didn't color very well." The red bird with blue wings is a chick (baby chicken). Kate is right next to it, hanging upside down. There is a giraffe upper left, with "big hands," and a horse upper right.

3 comments:
Are all your kids artistic? That is great. I sent Jenna to a class this Summer at the Lexington Arts and Science center because she is artistic and loves to draw. She loved it. I am sure that we will do it again next summer. They offer classes throughout the summer.
Taking after her big brother, i guess?!?!
Just like her older brother!
Post a Comment