Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ryan's Quote of the Day...

So Ryan has contracted a cold and last night when I was tucking him in, I heard him sniffling and coughing, etc. I asked him, "Oh Ryan, is your nose starting to run?" And his reply? "Yes, I am just allergic to school." I started to laugh and he looks at me in all seriousness and says, "no, REALLY I am!"

3 comments:

Amy said...

funny boy!!!

Deanna and Gary said...

You could write a book about the funny things that kids say. You should probably write afew down for later in life when you want to blackmail them, like the naked pictures in the tub, noone wants their friends to see that. Such a cute family you've got there.

Gemie said...

How old is the school? There could be something to it. I would talk to the school nurse. It reminds me of Ryan's Uncle Adam when visiting Disney World. It was shortly after Milan came out. Adam was terrified at the parade with the dragon. That night, after being grumpy all afternoon when the dragon fireworks lit up he leaned over to me and said, "I think I know what the problem is. I think I'm allergic to dragons."