On Monday, we went up to Cincinatti (where, funny enough, I found out later Obama was also there giving a speech). We made good use of our Children's Museum pass (which sadly, as of this posting, is now expired). The kids love it there...here are some pictures.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Labor Day Weekend...
So I know that this is a month in coming, but here goes...the Saturday of Labor Day weekend, we did our last summer swimming activity and went to the lake...it was a good thing we did, because it rained a lot of the day on Monday. The kids, as always, LOVED the lake. I told them I would just wait for them to tell me when they were ready to go home. I brought lunch and snacks and water. About 5 hours later, I told then we HAD to leave. They never got bored and still wanted to stay, but all promptly fell asleep on the drive home!





Ryan's makeshift "boat." Also, I would like to say that Ryan has made huge strides this summer in the swimming department. He puts his head under without any problems, AND he does a sort of dog paddle to "swim." It almost keeps him afloat.
On Monday, we went up to Cincinatti (where, funny enough, I found out later Obama was also there giving a speech). We made good use of our Children's Museum pass (which sadly, as of this posting, is now expired). The kids love it there...here are some pictures.

The girls looking at fish and turtles. Ok, so I put this picture up so you could see their hair.








Umm, is it my imagination or is Kate about to squash Ryan?
My three little spiders.
I promise Marin had fun at the water table, despite the look on her face above.





On Monday, we went up to Cincinatti (where, funny enough, I found out later Obama was also there giving a speech). We made good use of our Children's Museum pass (which sadly, as of this posting, is now expired). The kids love it there...here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! So much fun! I loved looking at all of the pictures...my favorite photo was the one where all three were on the spider web. Well, maybe the ones I liked best were the kids peeking out of the hole in the tree trunk. They are all so darling. FYI, I loved the way you did the girls' hair. Sadly, I cut Ben's hair already. Maybe I should have let it grow out so that I could braid his hair in case I never have a girl.
You do such fun things with your kids, I need to be more like you all we ever do is go to the park and that is getting old. Love the girls hair in their cute braids!
What fun! They are all so cute! I love the girls hair! Ryan looks so tall! I can't wait until you can visit us in California! We are scouting around for fun things to do with the kids. I'll bet they will love the beach.
When you come out next we will take you to the dinosaur museum they have a great discovery center. Hope to see you soon. We love you.
Post a Comment