Thursday, October 1, 2009

Future in Microbiology or Future with OCD

Ryan: "Mom, did you know I am never alone?"
Me: "Why yes, Ryan" (note: at this point, I am expecting him to elaborate about Jesus always being with him, etc.)
Ryan: "Because I have lots of germs all over me!"

5 comments:

Corinda said...

That is hilarious--and creepy, when you really start thinking about it. So I'll stop. Did he learn about that at school or something?

Amy said...

too funny! maybe both!!

Jenae said...

I love it!! I thought for sure there would be a comment from mom about OCD? All of your pictures are sooooo cute. It has been way too long since I have seen them.

Gemie said...

I can't dissappoint Jenae. I think most microbiologists develop OCD don't they? Think about how Ryans mother goes on her cleaning rampages every night.

Jeff and Becky Diamond said...

Ryan is definitely part of the Johnson Clan (germs and all).