Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Marin...


So lately Marin has been going through a hard time whenever I leave her - whether it is when I go to school or when she is going to her dad's or various other sundry reasons. She gets really upset and cries a lot and it just breaks my heart. I hear tell that it only lasts for about 5 minutes or so, but it still makes me sad, especially knowing that our separations are only going to get longer and more frequent. Someday when she reads this, I want her to know that I wish I got to stay with her too!

5 comments:

Amy said...

how sad :( I'm sorry for Marin and for you, Alyssa! I hope that soon she will realize that you always come back and be able to let you go for awhile without tears...

Deanna and Gary said...

You sound like Bekky she loves Payton so much that when it was time for school she was so so sad! She said she likes to hang out with her and they are friends. It makes me sad too. Hey we need you out here I think George is going to have to quit, he is just getting a little to old and doesnt really want to work I think. Anyway come on out, bye

Gemie said...

We are praying that whatever is best for Marin and her big sister and brother will transpire. Maybe both households could get skype and then Marin could call you up and see you and know that you haven't disappeared off the face of the planet. Children her age think things that are out of sight don't exist. It really isn't a good age to have to separate long from your mother. We love you Marin, Kate, Ryan & Alyssa. I put all your names on the Los Angeles Temple prayer roll.

Jenae said...

Alyssa, I have no doubt that Marin knows you love her and knows you want to be with her!! She is so cute, I love the this picture of her. We love you Marin!!

Sara said...

Sweet Marin, and sweet you! She's a lucky girl to have you Alyssa.