So I was watching General Conference while the kids were eating and President Monson began his first talk. This was the conversation:
Me: "Kids, President Monson is talking to us!"
Kate: (runs over to computer and sits on my lap) "Hi President Monson! My name is Katelyn!"
Me: (laughing, as I realize Kate thinks he is talking to us personally through Skype) "Kate, that is our prophet and he is talking to everyone."
Kate: "I know he is our prophet, Hi President Monson! Ohhh, he loves me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How adorable! I happen to know that President Monson loves Katelyn even if he doesn't know her personally. I also know that Jesus loves Katelyn and He does know her personally.
Too funny!
This post and Ryan's "Your Not Alone" redition still made me laugh out loud even though I heard about them already. :)
That's hilarious! No need to taint her self esteem. Let her think he called her personally.
Post a Comment