So the other day I was chastising Ryan for something (don't remember what) and I asked him to repeat what I had just said. He of course could not and so I told him to listen and repeat back to me what I was going to say. Then we went off on a 5 minute discussion about whatever the problem was, and I completely forgot my former instructions. When we had finished, Ryan looked at me in all seriousness and innocence and said, "I just can't remember everything to tell back to you." It made me laugh because there was no way I could have even remembered what had been said. The kid tries so hard!
He also made a joke. I was able to go see my close friends have their adopted daughter be sealed to them in the temple. I guess I talked enough about the sealing that Ryan asked me if baby Aurora was going to be a seal when it was over. He said this with a smile, so I THINK he was kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment