

Just a sampling of the flower display.
They had a special baby animal birthday party in the spring, and they brought out the cow train for the occasion.
Marin and Ryan:
Katelyn:
Marin and Ryan again:
Baby goat:
Spring pigs:
Baby chicks:
The Dinosaur Museum: you have to have a cave, right?
And a sand water table, so the kids can "study" erosion:


And a sand quarry - they have (fake) dinosaur bones in the sand that you dig up and brushes to get the sand off with.
Ryan making a volcano (what else?):
The kids love this display of a group of skeletons taking down a mammoth skeleton. Their favorite is the skeleton throwing the rock.



A bit of Harry Potter trivia: Who had albino peacocks roaming his property?
Lucius Malfoy. (Book 7, first chapter).
5 comments:
Suddenly I am fighting an urge to pick up a Harry Potter book. I think I might give in.
Hey we are going to be out there in two weeks. Are you going to be around?
I am happy to say I knew the answer to your Harry Trivia, now I want to read the boks again.
I didn't know you were now living so close to Thanksgiving Point, we were just there on Saturday for the tulip festival, I so wish I could have seen you, next time I am coming that way we will have to get together, even if it's just for a quick hello!
Okay, so not being from Utah or having lived there I have never heard of this place but we are so going when we come to visit! It looks like a lot of fun to me...oh yeah and for Aurora too.
What a lot of fun! And practiclly in your own back yard! (Or is it front yard?) The kids are growing up so fast! Is Marin bigger than Kate?
so very jealous of the cow train.
Post a Comment