Thursday, September 16, 2010

Odds & Ends to Wrap Up the Summer

Aunt Kara is in an entymology class - the kids have been excited to help her collect bugs. Here is Ryan with a praying mantis.

At Jerry's surprise going away party: above - some random dude, Kara, Justin, Jerry, Alyssa
Below: Alyssa & Natalie, Jerry's girlfriend. Jerry, Natalie, and I had just gone to see Inception before - it was a very good movie.

Hannah and I playing around at Thanksgiving Point Gardens with the camera timer. It was hilarious - trust me, below is the best picture we got.

3 comments:

Gemie said...

Jerry's going away party looks like it was fun! Thanks to Natalie for throwing him one! We were just down in Natalie's home town (San Diego)for a Mission President's seminar! I thought about you Natalie!

Kara said...

Yay for entomology! Thanks you guys for catching all those bugs for me! I owe ya one big time!

Hannah said...

You are too funny Alyssa! Miss you SO MUCH!! ps...where is Jerry going? and I thought he was married?...where have I been?! lol