My beautiful sister Kindra and her youngest, Logan. I had a fun trip going up with the Roner's to see Grandma Martin (sans my own children, who were still in KY). It was an awesome roadtrip. On the ride home, Logan fussed for like 20 minutes or so (Neil would probably say an hour of hard crying, but I think Kindra and I could just tune it out). He fell asleep, and then Bailey puked. I caught most of it in a cup, changed her outfit, and we carried on. Kindra and I were joking around - "come on kids, is that all you've got?"
The kids at the pool.
We did fireworks one night - doesn't Rachel just look thrilled to have the sparkler?

Luke patiently waiting for more fireworks.
Natalie with the kids.
Well, it was fun to see our Atlanta cousins and we hope we can see them again soon!

2 comments:
Fun Alyssa!I'm glad you did more posts!
Love the Pics! Thanks Alyssa...you are the best! We had so much fun with all you guys. I'm still sorry that you had to be the one to catch Bailey's throw-up. But for what it's worth..you were a PRO! Love ya! Kindra
Post a Comment