Monday, September 13, 2010

We go to France and New York City

Or we walk the Vegas strip! Seriously, in one evening I saved myself thousands in expensive trips to see buildings that Ryan is interested in. Point one: the Eiffel Tower. (For those of you who are concerned, yes, Ryan does know these are replicas. At least I am pretty sure, and I did tell him this. I think he understands.)


Point 2, 3, & 4:Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and Statue of Liberty for Ryan.

And Camelot for the girls.
Walking the strip - it was really fun for the kids, a bit stressful for me - but thankfully the kids never noticed the seedier side of the strip.
And hey, there was a storm trooper AND Elmo. Sorry, no picture of Elmo. But the kids loved both - Ryan was happy to hold a gun.
Eiffel Tower at night. The kids also really loved the fountains at the Bellagio - and the eye candy inside was pretty fascinating to them as well. Kate even commented (after walking a mile up and down the strip), "mom, we haven't even complained about all the walking!" Glad you noticed too, Kate!

2 comments:

Gemie said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Mandy said...

Oh my word, your kids all of the sudden look so big, esp the girls. Anyway, looks like great fun..what a good mom!