Every once in awhile, I get this overwhelming urge to be a good mother and do something with my kids. Today, I was unable to repress that urge. We went to Oquirrh Lake (I even think I spelled that correctly). It was Sunday, so we just went on a walk around the lake. Weather was beautiful for February. Lake is still frozen in most places, but it was 60 degrees.
Ryan trying to make the ice crack. Never even got close.
I just wanted to make a shout out Kate's dance move in one of those last pictures! haha it made me giggle! Also the weather has been AMAZING! It makes me want to run to the mountains and go hiking!
3 comments:
Beautiful day! That's my neck of the woods. I drive by the lake every Sunday to get to church.
I just wanted to make a shout out Kate's dance move in one of those last pictures! haha it made me giggle!
Also the weather has been AMAZING! It makes me want to run to the mountains and go hiking!
I just can't get over the size of the two girls being so close. All three are so cute!
Post a Comment