Wednesday, February 16, 2011

!Warning!: Geeky Humor to Follow...

This one is so true! Special shout-out to my brother-in-law Brett, who assists me in all electronic purchases. (To clarify: Brett, you are the nerd, I am the non-nerd - only in this scenario though).


For anyone who plays MarioKart...the last line makes this comic.

Just in case you ever get on the bad side of the infamous British monarch, you now know how to resolve the situation.

Ok, I admit, only a select few will find this funny...you are my true friends.


For all my fellow English nazis! (You know who you are...your initials are CHD).


No explanation needed...and I am not saying where I fit on the Venn Diagram


I think computer geeks will find this funny...or anyone who has sat and watched something download while the "time left" changes erratically.


Go ahead, try this out...who do you think of first when you say each name? The man or the turtle? You know it's true.


Had to put up the scientist one...

The last one I couldn't cut and paste:

Museum

I got all these from xkcd.com; but the site is not always clean - you have been warned.

6 comments:

Kindra said...

Thanks for the laughs! The "reading with the flashlight" was very funny, and completly reminds me of you!

Alyssa said...

Oh Kindra, I love you, but that comment just proves how not nerdy you are...the funny part of the strip has to do with the Orson Scott Card series - and how Ender's Game is SO much better than Xenocide - I just don't think you understand.

Esther said...

LOL! All of these comics are so geeky! (or is it nerdy?
I was a little worried when I started the comic that was to prove my true friendship with you but no worries...I could never love a person who liked Xenocide better than Ender's Game or Speaker. I'm going to try that "better than a blue turtle shell" trick.

Alyssa said...

Esther, that is the most cleverly crafted comment I have ever had on my blog. You are a true friend. Also, for the record, they are a mixture of both geeky and nerdy (just like me.

Gemie said...

Alyssa---(I can't stand it when you don't add the other parenthesis!!!

Christina said...

HEY!! A shout out to me and I don't even notice it until 3 weeks later. Drat!

I don't think I'm a nerd or a geek (or a nerk or a gerd). In fact, I am infinitely cool. It's just that words should be spelled and pronounced CORRECTLY, and grammar should be just RIGHT!! Darn it all!

Also, what does it mean that I've read both Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead, but not Xenocide? I told you I was cool.