Sunday, February 13, 2011

Marin's 4th Birthday

My little one turned 4 on January 10th! Love that girl...we had a Toy Story themed party.
Of course, Jenae made the cake. I don't really make cakes anymore. I kind of like it that way. Wow, I am lazy. Not exactly lazy...Jenae and I have just learned to delegate. Right, Jenae? Right? We are each other's own personal assistants. Hardly anything slips through the cracks with the two of us around...like parent teacher conferences (Jenae: "I saw you hadn't scheduled yours yet, so I did it for you") or volunteering at the school (I took Jenae's spot for a few weeks after Lilly was born). But I digress.
Some Marin trivia:
1. She asks questions all the time. I know this is normal in children her age, but the weird thing about Marin is she almost only ask questions she already knows the answers to. And she wants you to give the answer in a certain way.
2. She loves Toy Story (obviously) and How to Train Your Dragon (and several other movies as well)
3. She loves to go to the gym with me - she asks to go even.
4. She loves to sniff things - I think she has a talent.
5. She is usually very easy-going and easy to persuade to your way of thinking...except for every once in awhile when she puts her foot down and decides to get her way. Hmmm...that actually sounds a bit like me.
6. She laughs at everything! She is a joy to watch - you know how every once in awhile, adults forget what is funny? Marin will remind you...and expect you to laugh!


2 comments:

Gemie said...

I was so excited to see Marin's celebration!!! She is so gorgeous!!! What a cute cake!! Jenae is so talented.

Austena said...

That cake rocks!! I now feel like I need a toy story cake ;)

Happy 4th Birthday Marin!!