Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Late Night Happenings
Ryan mopped my floor tonight. At 10:30 pm. With a bucket on his hands and knees. In exchange, he got $.50 and he got to stay up. I have a unique 7-yr-old. I feel good about him mopping the floor, not so good about the fact that he was still wide awake at 10:30. Still and all, would probably do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ryan (and his mop) are welcome at the mission home anytime. We would let Adam stay up later, even on a school night, if he would mop the floor for us.
We have a similar deal in our house, but it is a punishment. If they aren't tired enough to stay in bed, they can scrub the floor. It only took a few times & everyone prefers their beds. Maybe your way is better, you aren't teaching them to dislike mopping.
Now that is a good idea, scrubbing my floor is my least favorite house hold chore, if I could get one of my kids to do it I would be set for life or at least until they move out.
I love the cutes stories you tell about Ryan, he seems like such a little treasure, cute boy!
You are a genius.
Post a Comment